*****
I had lots of fun and lovely days recently
Kinda forgot how it feels to be sad.
So yesterday when my friend told me
about how sad she was when she ended things with her lover
I just said, "it's okay.."
Cuz I really didn't know how she felt..
I'm really unproductive in creating artwork this week... sigh.
It's hard to be sad but easy to be happy.
Aahh..
I love Leander and miss him so bad now.
I had lots of fun and lovely days recently
Kinda forgot how it feels to be sad.
So yesterday when my friend told me
about how sad she was when she ended things with her lover
I just said, "it's okay.."
Cuz I really didn't know how she felt..
I'm really unproductive in creating artwork this week... sigh.
It's hard to be sad but easy to be happy.
Aahh..
I love Leander and miss him so bad now.
xo,
Ella
p.s : you must watch the videos which marisse has posted below! good stuffs she got there. :)
Ella
p.s : you must watch the videos which marisse has posted below! good stuffs she got there. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment