v(^o^)v
Art is the process or product of deliberately arranging elements in a way to affect the senses or emotions. (??)
I'm so happy today!
I finished my Trees Painting for my 2D Studio Assignment
YAAAYY!
It took 3 hours but i enjoyed it.

I didn't bring camera to school today so I took the pic with my camera phone.
Sorry for the low quality of the pic.
Well at least you can see the trees! :D
OH! and I also finished My Skeleton and Muscles Sketches for Figure & Anatomy Drawing Assignment.
WOW!
but i didn't take a pic of it, was in a rush. hehe
Such a nice weather to paint today.
Marisse is fall in love with Abstract Art now.
Me?
I think I'm not falling in love with any kind of art now,
I'm already in love with it for this past 3 years. :)
Have a nice weekend, Lovelies!
Art is the process or product of deliberately arranging elements in a way to affect the senses or emotions. (??)
I'm so happy today!
I finished my Trees Painting for my 2D Studio Assignment
YAAAYY!
It took 3 hours but i enjoyed it.

I didn't bring camera to school today so I took the pic with my camera phone.
Sorry for the low quality of the pic.
Well at least you can see the trees! :D
OH! and I also finished My Skeleton and Muscles Sketches for Figure & Anatomy Drawing Assignment.
WOW!
but i didn't take a pic of it, was in a rush. hehe
Such a nice weather to paint today.
Marisse is fall in love with Abstract Art now.
Me?
I think I'm not falling in love with any kind of art now,
I'm already in love with it for this past 3 years. :)
Have a nice weekend, Lovelies!
xo
Ella
Ella

No comments:
Post a Comment