Friday, April 2, 2010

Ella

Hi!
Today is good friday.
So.. Yeap, I came to church this morning and after that straight away went back home.
Today's weather is suck.
It's super hot and windless
(Is there a word such "windless" in the dictionary? haha)

I did one watercolor painting for my 50 watercolor sketches assignment just now,
It's a copy of Carol Carter's artwork.
very wet and watery.........................

Photobucket


sigh.
I realize that i will only be in Singapore and stay in this condo for about 3-4 years..
I love my current bedroom here,
it's abit empty here and there..
can be messy sometimes though. :P


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


anyway Marisse, I think we both have the same things that we can't wait to do!
Except the cigarettes and go to science center with Audrey(??) haha
And of course, definitely, for sure, i cant wait to meet Leander and my girlfriends in Jakarta
And can't wait for Euro Trip too! >.<


Oh! Let me also introduce you to my true old friends, The Barbies! Hehe... :D

Photobucket


Have a nice weekend guys!



xo

Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We're basically just you know, hungry for alot of things. But this really is a positive outcome of Marisse's uncontrollable angst at the world usually cause of global warming causing polar bears to die and Ella's uncontrollable indonesian accent and inappropriate reactions to sensitive topics.