I can't wait to go away for us to go away from here.
I can't wait to lay next to ella on the cold planetarium floor.
I can't wait to watch Mew
I can't wait to drive down to Bandung.
I can't wait to take a million photos.
I can't wait to go to the science centre with audrey and do bad things with her.
I can't wait to speak french & spanish fluently
I can't wait to take tap dancing with ella & holly.
I can't wait to learn swing with them too.
I can't wait to swim
I can't wait to read
I can't wait to do so many things.
I can't wait to go to sleep and wake up to a new day cause it means I get one more chance to finish a painting.
I can't wait to get better at painting.
I can't wait to celebrate christmas
I can't wait to have a cigarette
I can't wait to not like it.
I can't wait to dance, sing, learn, eat, sleep, run & mostly lay down on the ground and breathe...
It's just 2.42 in the morning and I can't wait to live.
X
Mars

No comments:
Post a Comment