Monday, April 19, 2010

Mars

I feel like a coffee, cigarettes, a track list of songs that have been in my recently played list itunes likes to call and probably entitle the list zen (which by the way I'm totally not and am at the same time which over writes the being zen part) and lying on grass in a pre-determined place right about....now. Sighhh, 9 more days to actual existence! Goodbye Singapore and Helloooooo Worldddddd ( ok! ok! just indonesia ) X


Ps. 

I wish my mum would stop watching television so I can finish my essay already. 
God! So much information to absorb so little energy capacity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We're basically just you know, hungry for alot of things. But this really is a positive outcome of Marisse's uncontrollable angst at the world usually cause of global warming causing polar bears to die and Ella's uncontrollable indonesian accent and inappropriate reactions to sensitive topics.