Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ella

Hi!
ahh it's been a long time since i wrote on this blog last time...

Anyway,
Me and Marisse went to Marc Jacobs launch party yesterday.
It was quite boring..
I didn't know many ppl there.
One thing that made me happy last night was the Marc Jacobs' Mascot (the one that shown on the balloon) hehe..
It's SUPER cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
this is Audrey, i knew her through Marisse. She's nice :)

Photobucket
and this is denise, she's Audrey's bestfriend. she's cute and friendly and cheerful! :)

Photobucket

Sometimes I can't control my bad temper.
Like just now I was fucking angry with someone that I know for a very long time, I was like hitting the door and kicking my shoes and I felt like take a knife and stab it to someone.
Shit man, this is bad.
Real bad.
I don't want to be that kind of person.
Oh God, forgive me.

Today I finished one still life painting.
Not bad, but not good.. I'll show you the painting next time! :P

Well... Have a nice weekend guys! :)

LOVE PEACE AND KARATE PUNCH!
xo

Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We're basically just you know, hungry for alot of things. But this really is a positive outcome of Marisse's uncontrollable angst at the world usually cause of global warming causing polar bears to die and Ella's uncontrollable indonesian accent and inappropriate reactions to sensitive topics.